Monday, February 25, 2008

Chain Reaction

Decided to call my List of Links (which I will post every now and again) "Chain Reaction" - you can work out why.

Those who know me know I love hybrid cars, and have had my eye set on a Prius for sometime. Here are a few other interesting ones:
1) Honda Researching Advanced Hybrid Drive with Rankine Cycle Co-Generation
2) BMW X5 Hybrid (a way to make yourself feel better about having an SUV???...)

Oil is a MASSIVE issue in the US (and worldwide). By all accounts, it has peaked, but that debate is being nicely obscured. See who is getting the oil money in the US presidential race.

Thinking of getting into property? Building a new home? Check this link sent through from my friend Rykie: Home is where the hearth isn't. Why, oh why, don't our architects think like this? Rumour has it our proposed new Cape Town Convention Center number TWO will consume at a rate of THREEEE MEGAWATTS (at peak). Insane.

No comments: